- Comparing the Top 8 Vacuum Mop Combos & Steam Cleaners
- Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combo 2020 Reviews
- #1. BISSELL 1785A CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner with Wet-Dry Vacuum
- #2. Hoover SteamScrub WH20400 Pro Steam Mop
- #3. Roborock S5 WiFi Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
- #4. Hoover F5914900 Carpet Cleaner Steam Vac
- #5. Bissell 2306A CrossWave All-in-One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- #6. Vapamore MR-50 Wet Dry Vacuum Combo and Steam Cleaner
- #7. Bissell Symphony Vac and Steam 2-in-1 Vacuum and Steam Mop
- #8. Bissell 1543A Symphony Pet Steam Mop and Vacuum Cleaner
- A Complete Buying Guide for Vacuum Mop Combos
- Things to Consider Before Buying a Vacuum and Steam Mop Combo
- Advantages of Owning the Best Vacuum Mop Combo
- Wrap Up
The best vacuum mop combo is the perfect marriage between vacuum and mop. No longer do you have to drag out both to clean your floors. You can vacuum up dirt and dust, mop those pesky stains and ensure your floors are perfectly clean at the same time with all in one vacuum and mop. You can sanitize your floor while removing dirt and dust particles with ease. On top of all this, steam is released while you clean to eradicate ants, fleas, ticks and pests in your path. When you’re finished, simply empty out the dirty water tank and you’re all done.
Our buyer’s guide for vacuum and steam mop combos will go over the best picks while showing you exactly what to look for when shopping for these appliances.
Comparing the Top 8 Vacuum Mop Combos & Steam Cleaners
Here’s a brief summary of all the vacuum mop combos we’ll be covering today. Use this as a snapshot to easily compare each combo and see which is the best one for you based on price and features. Continue reading for a more detailed analysis of each vacuum mop cleaner.
|Best Vacuum Mob Combos 2020||Cordless?||Weight||Price|
|BISSELL 1785A CrossWave Floor and Carpet Wet-Dry Vacuum||25 foot||11.02 lbs||Check Price|
|Hoover SteamScrub WH20400 Pro Steam Mop||26 foot||6.7 lbs||Check Price|
|Roborock S5 WiFi Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner||Wi-Fi||7.0 lbs||Check Price|
|Hoover F5914900 Carpet Cleaner Steam Vac||20-feet||20 lbs||Check Price|
|Bissell 2306A CrossWave All-in-One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner||25 foot||11.5 lbs||Check Price|
|Vapamore MR-50 Wet Dry Vacuum Combo and Steam Cleaner||10 feet||6 lbs||Check Price|
|Bissell Symphony Vac and Steam 2-in-1 Vacuum and Steam Mop||25 feet||9.74 lbs||Check Price|
|Bissell 1543A Symphony Pet Steam Mop and Vacuum Cleaner||25 feet||9.74 lb||Check Price|
Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combo 2020 Reviews
Welcome to our vacuum mop cleaner reviews section. This is where we dive deeply into each model and cover the most salient details. We’ve handpicked products from a gamut of prices to ensure you can find a good vacuum mop combo regardless of your budget.
We also consistently update our reviews and stay up to date with the best and latest models on the market. Keep reading to find out the top mop vacuum combo for the money.
- Multi-surface cleaning
- Microfiber and nylon brush
- Two-tank system
- Power rating of 4.4 amps and 3,500 RPM
- Long 25-foot cord and 12-inch cleaning path
The Bissell CrossWave 1785A is the final word in vacuum and mop combos. This is by far the best model here and we want you to understand just how great it is. A good vacuum mop combo has to clean multiple surfaces such as hardwood floors, area rugs, vinyl, laminate or bare floors and the CrossWave does this with ease. From carpet to sealed wood to tile, the CrossWave can do it all. The microfiber and nylon brush effortlessly mops and sweeps up dry debris at once while the swivel stick ensures simple maneuverability.
The Smart-Touch Controls on the handle ensure that vacuum mop combo is optimally set for soft and hard surfaces. There’s also a handy trigger that allows you to squirt extra cleaning solution when needed. Above all, you’re in control at all times.
When using a mop vacuum cleaner, you never want dirty water on your floor as that’s just gross. Using the CrossWave, you can prevent this due to its two-tank system. One tank holds a water and cleaning solution mixture while the other contains dirty water and debris. Not only does this restricts dirty water from getting on your floor, but it also makes clean up simple. Just remove the tank, dump out the dirty water and that’s it. The dirt tank can hold 14.5 ounces while the water tank can hold 28 ounces.
While the Bissell CrossWave is designed to be gentle on hard floors, it also features a stiff nylon brush that can effectively clean grout lines and cracks. This truly is the best vacuum mop combo on the market because it features a unique combination of power, premium features and a wide cleaning path that makes easy work of any room.
Unlike many of the other vacuum and floor cleaner combos on this list, this one doesn’t prioritize vacuuming or mopping. Both are equally powerful features, so you can effectively clean your whole house without having to sacrifice anything.
- Clean water capacity 16.79 ounces , detergent capacity 9.8 ounces
- Kills 99.9 percent of bacteria found on hard surfaces
- Twin-tank design, one with water and one with cleaning solution
- Fast heating time and four settings for different floor types
Trailing just behind the Bissell CrossWave is the fantastic Hoover SteamScrub steam mop. The SteamScrub WH20400 really shines when it comes to mopping hard surfaces. There are four different settings that allow you to tackle tile, sealed wood, vinyl and other hard surfaces with ease. Even better, an attachment also enables you to take steam power to your carpet to loosen hard stains.
The twin-tank design holds water in one tank and cleaning solution in the other. This allows you to save cleaning solution for the really hard stains. Just press the trigger on the handle to release the solution. Heating should only take a few minutes, so you’ll have steam whenever you need it. The water tank has a 25-ounce capacity, which should be enough for the whole house. There’s also a grout attachment for getting deep and scrubbing out hard stains. The unit itself is less than seven pounds, which makes it simple to glide across the floor.
With numerous attachments for different floor types and complete control over steam and cleaning solution usage, this is a versatile steam mop that will be useful in scrubbing out pesky stains and sanitizing hard surfaces. The cord length is very long, which makes it easy to clean without unplugging the steam mop and plugging it in somewhere else. It doesn’t have vacuum capabilities unfortunately, which puts it behind the Bissell CrossWave, but it’s unparalleled when it comes to mopping.
- Best Navigational Abilities robot vacuum by TechGearLab. Advanced mapping: Laser mapping systems scan your home as S5 cleans, giving it the information it needs to clean every room as quickly and...
- Automated cleaning and simple mobile controls for mapping out your home
- Provides strong 2,000Pa suction for carpets along with hard surfaces
- Bionic mopping prevents water streaks while effectively cleaning stubborn stains
- Battery provides 150 minutes of continuous cleaning, the robotic vacuum returns to the charging dock when finished
We’re going in a different direction with this one. The Roborock S5 is an automated robot vacuum mop cleaner that will require very little attention from you after the initial setup. This unit is made to work on its own and keep the house clean without forcing you to do any work.
The initial setup requires some work, but Roborock makes it fairly simple. The MiHome app effectively maps your whole living space and you can set areas where the Roborock S5 can and cannot go. Even better, the S5 vacuum and mop combo uses the SLAM algorithm to determine how much force is needed depending on the surface and amount of particles to clean. This means it will alternate between weak and strong suction without requiring any user input.
Along with vacuuming, the Roborock S5 can mop areas if you attach the included water tank. Bionic mopping releases a tiny amount of water to clean stains without leaving a trail. The E11 filter is washable and captures 99.2 percent of fine particles like dust and allergens. Maximum climbing height is 2cm without a water tank and 1.5cm with the water tank installed. Infrared sensors allow the unit to sense and avoid obstacles like objects and living creatures like pets and children in its path.
At its best, the Roborock S5 is a fully automated vacuum and mop combo that can effectively clean your house without any user interaction. While there are a few caveats, like being better at vacuuming and requiring WiFi and an initial setup, this is a great unit if you want to clean the home with the least amount of effort.
- Clean Surge Control fingertip control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas
- Three power settings for spills, powerful cleaning and gentle pressure
- Separate tanks for clean and dirty water, holds 133 ounces of water
- SpinScrub technology that loosens dirt while scrubbing carpet and upholstery from every angle
- Strong 12-amp motor and a 20-foot power cord
The Hoover F5914900 is the best vacuum mop combo if power is your priority. This is larger than many of the other vacuum mop cleaners, but this allows it to pack more power and get deep into upholstery and carpet to remove even the hardest stains. This is a heavy unit at around 30 pounds, but that’s what it allows it to be so strong.
When it comes to removing aggressive stains with ease, few vacuum mop combos are as useful and versatile as the Hoover F5914900. The SpinScrub brushes are able to scrub carpet and upholstery fibers from all possible angles. There is also a heating feature that loosens dirt and other particles with ease. You can choose between multiple speeds for either gentle or normal cleaning.
Along with the large vacuum and mop head itself, there’s a hand tool to clean stairs and other small areas. With a powerful 12-amp motor, the Hoover F5914900 is capable of ridding your home of any stain. You’ll never have to worry about changing a belt because there are none, which you’ll absolutely love.
If you need a powerful vacuum mop combo, then this model might be exactly what you need. It’s large, strong and capable of powering through almost any stain.
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Versatile vacuum mop combo that can easily clean multiple surfaces
- Uses a multi-surface pet hair brush and strainer to easily clean fur
- Has a strong 4.4 amp motor that spins at 3,000 RPM and a 12-inch cleaning path
If these features sound similar to our number one pick the CrossWave 1785A, then you’d be right. The CrossWave 2306A is nearly identical to the 1785A in many ways. It’s objectively better because it works wonders with pet hair, making it ideal for pet owners. The main reason we ranked this model slightly lower is that it’s more expensive, which may not be justified unless you own pets. All of the other features are virtually the same. At the same time, if you do own pets, then this versatile vacuum steamer mop combo might be the best for your needs.
The CrossWave 2306A is capable of cleaning carpets and hard surfaces like sealed wood, tile and laminate. Just hit a switch and the vacuum mop combo will seamlessly alternate between the two. The two-tank technology ensures you always have water and cleaning solution available when you need it. The second tank stores all the dirt, pet hair and other particles you suck up.
The swivel-stick makes it simple to maneuver around the whole home while the 25-foot cord allows you to clean large areas without moving the cord around. At only 11 pounds, this model takes very little effort to use and the 28-ounce water tank should give you enough water and cleaning solution for the whole home. If you have pets and don’t mind spending a little more money, then this the best vacuum mop combo you can buy.
- Hand Held Wet / Dry Vacuum & Steam Cleaner
- Handheld wet/dry vac that also produces 210-degree steam
- Removes stains and sanitizes without chemicals
- Multiple attachments for liquid stains, upholstery and more
Handheld vacuums are useful, but very few of them offer you the steam cleaning action needed to remove tough stains. The Vapamore MR-50 is unique as it’s one of the few handheld vacuum and steam mop combos you’ll find on the market. The heating element produces steam at 210 degrees, which should be more than enough for most stains.
This unit is meant to only use water. You can easily remove stains and sanitize the area without any chemicals. A handy switch on the front allows you to easily change between the vacuum and steam mop. While this is handheld, the unit must be plugged into a standard North American outlet.
People who have pets will love how the Vapamore MR-50 is able to remove pet stains and odors with ease. This comes with numerous attachments to help you tackle any surface or stain. There’s a dust collection filter, carpet and upholstery brush, squeegee for liquid and a measuring cup. In short, this is a versatile vacuum mop combo that weighs only seven pounds and can be used nearly anywhere.
- Save time by vacuuming debris and steaming hard floors at the same time. Cleaning Path Width:11", Tank Capacity:12.8 oz
- Cleans and sanitizes without chemicals
- Wide 11-inch cleaning path and a large 12.8-ounce tank
- Heater warms up in 30 seconds and this effectively cleans all hard surfaces
If you’re looking to vacuum and mop hard surfaces simultaneously, then nothing beats the Bissell Symphony. This vacuum and steam mop combo offers a number of features that you’re sure to love. You’ll be able to clean up pesky stains and sanitize the floor without any chemicals. All you need is hot steam and the heater will ensure it’s ready within 30 seconds. The unit is lightweight and less than 10 pounds.
There is a dry tank that holds any particles you suck up while cleaning the floor. This makes it easy to dispose of and the dirt will never interact with the clean water. A wide 11-inch cleaning path ensures you can quickly clean even large rooms within minutes. You get two washable mop pads that are easy to remove and swap. One is for regular cleaning while the other is textured for more aggressive stains.
A digital control panel on the handle allows you to easily switch between suction and steam cleaning. The handle adjusts to five different angles to make cleaning comfortable and simple. This is a great vacuum mop combo for hard floors and it allows you to keep your living space tidy with ease.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Made for pet-owners and able to vacuum long hair with ease
- Heats up in 30 seconds and steam cleans without chemicals
- Has a wide 11-inch cleaning path and a 25-foot cord
The Bissell Pet Symphony is very similar to the Bissell Symphony model above with a few extra benefits. We’ll start with what’s similar and then move into what makes this vacuum and steam mop combo unique. You get a large 12.8-ounce tank and the unit is less than 10 pounds. Digital controls on the handle allow you to switch between steam cleaning and vacuuming.
There’s a dry tank that can hold dirt and other particles that allows hands-free emptying. Just push a button on top to empty the tank. No only this, you also get disposable pads along with washable ones. The disposable pads are for those pet messes you’d rather not wash afterwards. This vacuum mop combo can only be used with hard floors like sealed wood, tile and granite.
Except for a few pet-exclusive benefits, this is nearly identical to the regular Bissell Symphony with a slightly higher price. If you have pets and you want an effective vacuum mop combo that heats quickly and can clean hardwood floors, then this is great. If you don’t have pets, then the extra features may not be worth it.
A Complete Buying Guide for Vacuum Mop Combos
This section will cover some of the important features and aspects you should consider when buying a vacuum mop combo. It can be hard to distinguish these units, especially if you find multiple ones that fit your needs and you’re trying to figure out which is the best vacuum mop combo.
We’ll be discussing the factors below in an unbiased manner. A factor that is highly important to one person may not matter to another. It’s up to you to decide what you really need from your vacuum mop combo.
Advantages of Owning the Best Vacuum Mop Combo
- Effective Killing Machine: Steam cleaning is amazing at killing bacteria and other harmful microbes. In general, you can expect about 99.9 of bacteria to be eradicated by steam. This ensures you can keep your living space safe and free of dangerous microbes that might do you harm.
- Time Efficient and Fast: Vacuum mop combos are incredibly fast when it comes to cleaning and sanitizing your living space. You can do the work of two or more appliances at once, which means less time and less effort to clean your home. Not only that, but there’s rarely any water left behind after steam cleaning. This means you don’t have to wait an hour or longer for the floor to dry.
- Cleaning Without Chemicals: While some of these vacuum and steam mop combos allow you to add cleaning solution to boost performance, all of them can clean with the power of water alone. Steam cleaning is highly effective and prevents you from exposing the whole family to a cocktail of chemicals.
- Optimal Air Purification: It might come as a surprise, but the finest vacuum mop combos can purify the air while they clean. It’s not as consistent as a dedicated air purifier, but it’s a useful benefit nonetheless.
- Maintains Hygiene: Vacuum mop combos can simultaneously remove dirt while sanitizing and killing 99.9 percent of bacteria. This unique combination vacuum and mop allows you to maintain a hygienic living space that is free of allergies and dust mites.
Everyone wants to keep their home, apartment, college dorm room, office, cars and RVs clean while using the least amount of time and effort. While you could use a separate vacuum and mop, this isn’t nearly as efficient as a vacuum mop combo. These appliances are faster, more hygienic and simply better overall. Try one today and you’ll see a world of difference.